From leadership in the American Bar Association International Law Section to entrepreneurial education in the Americas, we’ve handled a lot of business growth challenges.
In multiple languages, too.
Cannabis. Hemp Derivatives. Tourism. Manufacturing. Shamanism (…seriously). Artisanal Food. Psychology Clinics. Design. Agriculture.
We help business leaders make it happen. No matter where you are on your entrepreneurial journey, we can’t wait to hear about what you’re bringing into the world. Let’s talk.
Here are some great ways we can work together:
- Navigate and negotiate retail and hospitality growth in the emerging cannabis market
- Develop your go-to-market team
- Ramp up that growth plan #GoGlobal
- Restructure your business
- Establish a system to reward key employees
- Create business development strategies to increase revenue
- Identify feasibility and partners for hemp export
- Craft your high-level documents
- Establish subsidiaries here — or there
- Relocate your business
USA | Mexico | Latin America
Susan Burns LLC is a woman-owned firm. We excel in supporting people who are doing good in the world.
Our clients break through logistic, resource, and legal barriers to achieve their business development goals. It’s pretty awesome.
For us, the best conversations are talking to business owners about what’s possible. Let’s make a clear plan, round up an amazing team of business experts, and bring your most ambitious game plan to life.
Leverage the contacts and strategic expertise of our decades in entrepreneurial development, corporate counsel and international expansion.
Business is tough stuff. Working with us is easy.
If you’re looking for something on a bigger scale than just specific services, there are other ways we can partner up to rock your business growth. Let’s customize something just for you.